The Poowong Consolidated School Council is comprised of elected members; with 8 parents and 3 staff, and the Principal. Council meets monthly, generally on the first Wednesday of each month at 7.00pm in the staffroom.
An Annual General meeting is held in March each year, with elected members serving a two-year term with half retiring each year. The School Council run a working bee each term also which they encourage families and friends to get involved to make a difference around the grounds.
- Andrew Holman (President)
- Michael Kendall (Vice President)
- Kylie Perrin-Walton (Secretary)
- Shelley Churchill (Treasurer)
- Jane Adams
- Deb Watson
- Natalie Cole
- Caroline Wilson
- Katrina Frawley
- Chloe Corry (Business Manager)
- Cate McKenzie (School Principal)